BIZ Karts is a UK SME specialising in the manufacture of go-karts for the leisure/corporate karting market.
We are seeking a Graphic Design and Print Co-ordinator to join our growing team. The permanent role is part-time (between 25.5 and 34 hours per week) and we can be flexible regarding working days and hours. The roles and responsibilities of this role are outlined below:
Kart Graphics: Design & Print Co-ordination
- Full manufacturing process of graphics for karts and signage including print, laminate and cut processes to create high quality stickers.
- Use of Roland VersaWorks programme and large-scale in-house printers and laminator.
- Design individual graphics for customers using CorelDraw programme.
- Produce graphics for new build karts and aftersales spare parts.
- Working in accordance to the brand guidelines and in-house style.
- Progression to liaising directly with customers.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will come from a graphics design background (ideally 1 year of experience working in a similar role).
- Prior experience working with design programmes. Knowledge of CorelDraw would be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Knowledge of design and print materials.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative flair.
- The person must have the ability to work on their own and manage their own daily workflow.
What can we offer you?
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays). Calculated Pro-Rata depending on hours worked.
- Workplace pension.
- £9.50-£15 an hour depending on experience and demonstrated competency.
Interested applicants please send CV’s to: Michael Todd, Production Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org