BIZ Karts is one of the largest manufacturers of go-karts in the world.
© Copyright 2023 BIZ Karts. All rights reserved.
BIZ Karts is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, reliable and driven member of staff to aid its growth.
Contract: Permanent, 8am – 5pm
Reporting to: Workshop/Production Manager
BIZ Karts is a UK SME specialising in the manufacture of go karts for the leisure/corporate karting market.
Job Description: To meet the increasing demand for our product worldwide, we are looking for individuals with mechanical knowledge who can integrate into our workshop assembly team completing jobs including but not limited to:
• Component picking
• Sub assembly production
• Full kart assembly
• Engine service.
• Vinyl graphic printing and application
What do we need from you?
• Be able to demonstrate an understanding of mechanical assemblies
• Be able to demonstrate competency with a variety of tools.
• Be able to demonstrate competency building assemblies and sub-assemblies
• Be able to follow instructions accurately.
• Understanding of quality control measures and procedures.
• A positive, conscientious, diligent attitude to work.
• Be able to work to deadlines to a high standard.
Other experience that would be useful/desirable:
• Experience as a kart mechanic, either race karts or rental karts.
• Formal training/qualifications in automotive assembly or service.
• Understanding of electric vehicle components/assemblies
What can we offer you?
• 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays),
• Workplace pension,
• Company workwear and a PPE contribution.
• £9.50-12 an hour depending on experience and demonstrated competency.
• Voluntary overtime at time+1/3
Interested applicants please send CV’s to: Michael Todd, Production Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catch up on our product news, latest innovations, case studies and updates from Head Office.